Petrobas Inks MOU with Chinese Oil Cos
Petrobras has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the Chinese company Sinochem Corporation and a General Technological Cooperation Agreement (GTCA) with Sinopec.
The MOU signed with Sinochem includes a strategic cooperation between the parties in oil and gas exploration and production in Brazil and abroad; technological cooperation for the development of projects aimed at increasing oil recovery; export of oil and other products.
The objective of the GTCA signed with Sinopec is the exchange of experiences and knowledge in technological areas with a focus on Geophysics, Geology, Reservoir Engineering and Assessment aimed at increasing oil recovery of the reservoirs of both Companies.
The agreements are designed to enhance cooperation between the activities of the companies, both in Brazil and abroad, in areas of common interest and are aimed at developing a strategic cooperation in activities of the oil and gas industry.
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
Manages 10 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: Sinopec more info
- Lead a Chinese Oil Giant and Get a Fraction of Your Peers' Pay (Dec 27)
- Report: Quarter Of Oil Refineries Risk Closure Under Climate Goals (Nov 02)
- Sources: China's Sinopec Mulls US Oil Projects Ahead Of Trump's Visit (Oct 31)
Company: Sinochem more info
- China's Sinochem Ties Up With Private Chemical Group In Oil Trading (Jan 10)
- Sinochem Names Zhang Wei As General Manager (Nov 07)
- Statoil Awards Wood Group Contracts for Brazil's Offshore Peregrino Project (Sep 22)