ASCO Awarded Contract Extension from Perenco
ASCO UK announced the award of a 5-year contract extension from Perenco UK.
The contract is worth around £21.5million and covers logistics, transport, fuel and port services for Perenco's Southern North Sea operations in Great Yarmouth and its Northern North Sea ports in Aberdeen and Peterhead.
Derek Smith, Chief Executive Officer of ASCO's Europe, Middle East and Africa region, commented, "We're very pleased to have developed a long-standing relationship with Perenco and the award of this 5-year contract extension is testament to the safe, efficient, innovative and collaborative logistics service we have provided them so far."
Roger Everitt, ASCO's Southern North Sea Managing Director, continued, "We're delighted that the new contract will involve the addition of Aberdeen and Peterhead locations, supporting Perenco's continued North Sea expansion plans over the coming years. We very much look forward to working closely with Perenco in support of these plans."
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Reports: Offshore Gas Worker Dies in North Sea Incident (Dec 07)
- BP: Potential Gas Play Could Open Up New Phase of North Sea Development (Dec 06)
- Golar, Perenco Reach Agreement on Commercial Terms of Cameroon FLNG Project (Jul 01)
Company: ASCO plc more info
- Bowleven Appoints New Non-Executive Chairman (Oct 07)
- Statoil Awards Mariner Supply Contracts to Asco UK (Feb 26)
- ASCO Awarded Contract Extension from Perenco (Apr 07)