NPD Grants Wintershall North Sea Drilling Permit
The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate granted Wintershall a drilling permit for well 35/12-4 S in the Norwegian sector of the North Sea. Well 35/12-4 S will be drilled from the Songa Delta semisub in Production License 378.
Wintershall Norge ASA is the operator of the license, holding a 45% interest. The other licensees include Talisman Energy with a 35% interest and Premier Oil with a 20% interest.SubseaIQ provides focused, in-depth coverage of offshore field development activities around the world, with daily updates on hundreds of offshore fields and facilities. Click here to sign up for the free weekly email newsletter.
- NPD Grants Lundin Permit for Appraisal Well Offshore Norway (Jan 20)
- Aker BP Makes North Sea Find (Dec 23)
- Norwegian Production Rises (Dec 21)
Company: Wintershall more info
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
- Libya's NOC, Wintershall Strike Interim Deal To Resume Output (Jun 13)
- BASF Sees Role of Oil and Gas Unit Declining Further (May 12)