Subsea 7 Lands $1B Gig from Petrobras
The engineering, procurement, installation and pre-commissioning of four decoupled riser systems includes four 2,094 tons (1,900 tonnes) of submerged buoys at 820 feet (250 meters) below the sea level buoy foundations and 27 steel catenary risers associated pipeline end terminations.
Engineering work has commenced, and offshore installation is scheduled for the second half of 2012. The oil fields are located in the Santos Basin, offshore Brazil, in a water depth of about 7,218 feet (2,200 meters).SubseaIQ provides focused, in-depth coverage of offshore field development activities around the world, with daily updates on hundreds of offshore fields and facilities. Click here to sign up for the free weekly email newsletter.
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
Manages 10 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: Subsea 7 more info
- Subsea 7 Shares Surge On Special Dividend, Q4 Earnings Beat (Mar 02)
- Subsea 7 Takes Delivery of New Vessels (Feb 02)
- Report: Oil, Gas Companies in Aberdeen Face Tax 'Bombshell' (Dec 19)