Aker Solutions Awarded LOI for Fossekall-Dompap Project Development
Statoil has awarded Aker Solutions an LOI for engineering, procurement and construction of a subsea production system for the Fossekall-Dompap project in the Greater Norne Area in the Norwegian sector of the North Sea.
The scope of work includes three template-manifold structures, 11 subsea trees, a control system and a tie-in system. The contract also contains several options for other field developments on the NCS which Statoil may exercise. Final delivery of the equipment is scheduled for the second quarter 2013.
Fossekall-Dompap is a fast track project located north of the Norne field, 124 miles (200 kilometers) west from Sandessjoen and occupies blocks 6608/10 and 6608/11 in a water depth of approximately 1,247 feet (380 meters). Statoil operates the project, holding a 63.95% interest.SubseaIQ provides focused, in-depth coverage of offshore field development activities around the world, with daily updates on hundreds of offshore fields and facilities. Click here to sign up for the free weekly email newsletter.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Statoil May Build Onshore Terminal for Castberg Oil -Minister (Jan 16)
- Canadian Offshore Oil Interest Grows As Pipeline Woes Sink Alberta Prices (Dec 20)
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
Company: Aker Solutions more info
- Aker BP Buys Hess' Norway Unit For $2B (Oct 24)
- Aker Completes More Than Two-Thirds of Cost-Cutting Program (May 09)
- Aker Solutions Reduces Total Headcount by Almost 5,000 Since 2014 (Mar 30)