Technip Clinches FEED Contract for Chevron's Gendalo Project
Chevron Indonesia has awarded Technip a front-end engineering design contract for two floating production units located offshore Indonesia in the Gendalo and Gehem fields at water depths of 3,500 to 6,000 feet (1,070 to 1,830 meters).
The contract includes the hull, topsides, mooring systems and steel catenary risers of the two floating production units; and the work will be executed by Tecnhip’s operating centers in Jakarta, Indonesia and Houston, Texas.
The Gendalo gas-condensate project, located in the Kutal Basin, is considered to be one of the deepest projects ever undertaken offshore Indonesia. Chevron operates the project, holding an 80% interest; Eni holds 20%.SubseaIQ provides focused, in-depth coverage of offshore field development activities around the world, with daily updates on hundreds of offshore fields and facilities. Click here to sign up for the free weekly email newsletter.
- ExxonMobil Jumping in to Mexico Fuel Market With First US Cargo (Dec 06)
- Chevron To Study Mexican Oil Block, No Drilling Seen In First 4 Years (Nov 30)
- Buying Texas Oil at New Mexico Prices: Majors Go West for Shale (Nov 14)
Company: Technip more info
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)