Foster Wheeler Clinches Detail Design Contract in GOM
Enbridge Offshore awarded Foster Wheeler a detail design contract for the deepwater Walker Ridge Gathering System export gas pipelines and the deepwater Big Foot export oil pipeline, located in the Walker Ridge area of the Gulf of Mexico.
Work is planned for completion during the second quarter of 2011. The Big Foot field is located in Walker Ridge 29 in approximately 5,100 feet (1,554 meters) of water.SubseaIQ provides focused, in-depth coverage of offshore field development activities around the world, with daily updates on hundreds of offshore fields and facilities. Click here to sign up for the free weekly email newsletter.
- WorleyParsons and JV Partners Win FEED Contract for LNG Canada Project (May 21)
- Amec Agrees to buy Foster Wheeler for $3B (Jan 13)
- Report: British Engineer Amec Eyeing Foster Wheeler Takeover (Nov 27)
Company: Enbridge more info
- Permian Basin Refinery Project Doubles in Capacity (Dec 12)
- Phillips 66, Enbridge Launch Open Season for Texas Pipeline System (Dec 11)
- Minnesota Public Hearings Begin For Enbridge's $6.5B Oil Pipe Expansion (Sep 26)