Technip Clinches Installation Contract for Conwy Development
EOG Resources United Kingdom Limited awarded Technip an installation contract for the development of the Conwy field, located in the East Irish Sea.
The scope of work includes welding and installation of an 7 mile (11.4 kilometer), 8-inch production pipeline and an 8-inch water injection pipeline, which is to be trenched and backfilled; survey work and pre-commissioning of the pipelines; and installation of an 7 mile (11.4 kilometer) umbilical, spools installation and leak testing of the complete production and water injection systems. Work is scheduled for completion in the third quarter of 2012.
Conwy is located on Block 110/12 off the western coast of the United Kingdom in the East Irish Sea. EOG Resources wholly owns and operates the block.SubseaIQ provides focused, in-depth coverage of offshore field development activities around the world, with daily updates on hundreds of offshore fields and facilities. Click here to sign up for the free weekly email newsletter.
- Texas' Austin Chalk Booms While Shale Plays Remain Mostly Dormant (Dec 07)
- Buying Texas Oil at New Mexico Prices: Majors Go West for Shale (Nov 14)
- US Drillers Add No Oil Rigs as Harvey Slows Production - Baker Hughes (Sep 01)
Company: Technip more info
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)