AGR to Provide Services for Timor Sea Fields
PTTEP Australasia has engaged AGR Field Operations' Subsea Division for expert engineering, project management and support services for the subsea well abandonment of the subsea facilities for Challis and Jabiru fields in the Timor Sea, Australia.
AGR personnel will work on the project in the Perth and Darwin offices and will then be mobilized offshore during the operational phase. Equipment and support base services will be provided from AGR's Darwin Offshore Service Center (DOSC). The scope of work is valued at 25 MNOK and is expected to be completed over the next 10 months.
AGR Asia Pacific SVP Brett Smith commented, "Our involvement in this field as Upstream Petroleum and now AGR has spanned over 15 years. We are pleased to have been chosen to assist PTTEP Australasia in the final stages of this project. The Subsea Services division continues to build on its strong reputation as a world class provider of operational and technical services to the offshore industry from subsea field concept through to field abandonment."
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Ecuador to Offer Oil Blocks Under New Bidding Terms in Jan (Oct 06)
- ExxonMobil Says Will Drop Discussions Over Indonesia's East Natuna (Jul 18)
- Hydrocarbons Encountered at Te Giac Trang Field Offshore Vietnam (Dec 20)
Company: AGR Group more info
- AGR Signs MOU with SP Offshore for Work Offshore Comoros Islands (May 07)
- BP Norge Awards AGR New Frame Agreement (Jun 10)
- Ghanaian Parliament Ratifies South Deepwater Tano Deal (Jan 27)