Saipem Clinches New Offshore Contracts for $2.2B
ROME (Dow Jones Newswires), March 9, 2011
Saipem has been awarded offshore contracts worth more than $2.2 billion.
In a statement, Saipem said Saudi Aramco gave it a contract in the offshore development of the Arabiyah and Hasbah fields located 150 kilometers northeast of Jubail, in the Persian Gulf.
The Milan-based company also said it agreed various increases with clients for the scope of work on existing offshore contracts, without providing details.
Copyright (c) 2011 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
Operates 44 Offshore Rigs
- CB&I, Chevron Lummus Global, Saudi Aramco Launch 'Crude-to-Chemical' JV (Jan 18)
- Tellurian Set to Boost Louisiana Gas Holdings Tenfold (Jan 16)
- Saudis Seen Counting on 80% Surge in Oil Income to Balance Books (Dec 27)
Company: Saipem more info
Manages 12 Offshore Rigs
- Sanction-Proof Oil Rig Beats US Policy From Cuba to Russia (Dec 19)
- Ifax: Saipem To Conduct Feasibility Study On Rosneft Chemical Plant (Sep 15)
- Saipem to Build Pipelines for Kuwait Refinery Project (Aug 16)