Prosafe Awarded LOI for MSV Regalia
Prosafe has been awarded a Letter of Interim Agreement (LOIA) by Talisman Energy (UK) Limited for the provision of the MSV Regalia accommodation support rig at the Auk South Redevelopment Project in the British sector of the North Sea.
The firm period of the contract linked to the LOIA is six (6) months with on site operations planned to commence in 2012. Total value of the contract firm period is about USD 43 million.
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Prosafe Takes Delivery of the Safe Zephyrus Accommodation Vessel (Jan 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers Accommodation Semisub Safe Zephyrus to Prosafe (Jan 19)
Company: Talisman Energy more info
Operates 8 Offshore Rigs
- Strong Upstream Performance from European Majors (Jul 28)
- PETRONAS, PetroVietnam Extend PM3CAA PSC in Malaysia-Vietnam Waters to 2027 (May 10)
- Repsol Significantly Scales Back Upstream Investment (Oct 15)