Cameron Lands Surface Equipment Order for ConocoPhillips Offshore Norway
ConocoPhillips awarded Cameron a US $200 million contract to provide equipment and services on two new platforms in the Greater Ekofisk area offshore Norway.
The multi-year agreement calls for Cameron to furnish surface wellheads and Christmas trees for multiple wells during the contract term, with an additional provision for aftermarket support and services over the life of the field.
The Ekofisk center is located on Blocks 2/4 and 2/7 about 200 miles (322 kilometers) southwest of Stavanger. The complex is operated by ConocoPhillips.SubseaIQ provides focused, in-depth coverage of offshore field development activities around the world, with daily updates on hundreds of offshore fields and facilities. Click here to sign up for the free weekly email newsletter.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- ConocoPhillips Vows Financial Discipline As Aims To Boost Output (Nov 08)
- ConocoPhillips' Profit Beats Estimates, But Budget Cut 10% (Oct 26)
Company: Cameron Corporation more info
- Keppel O&M Completes Acquisition of Cameron's Offshore Product Division (May 03)
- EU Clears Acquisition Of Cameron By Schlumberger (Feb 05)
- Cameron Stockholders Vote Yes to Schlumberger Merger (Dec 17)