Laredo Oil Welcomes 3 New Members to Board
Laredo Oil has added three new members to its Board of Directors and plans to soon add an additional member bringing the number of Board members to five.
"We are pleased to welcome these new additions to our Board of Directors," said Mark See, President and CEO of Laredo Oil, Inc. "I have deep admiration and respect for each of the new members and it is a privilege to serve on the Laredo Oil's Board with these extremely talented individuals."
Laredo Oil's new Board Members are:
- Don Beckham – Independent Oilman for over 25 years
- A highly-respected petroleum engineer and manager who has owned and operated numerous oil fields in the Gulf Coast Region.
- Clayton Van Levy - Principal of Houston Merchant Energy Partners
- A seasoned energy merchant banker who, throughout his career with various investment firms, was involved in creating institutional investor relationships and participated in nearly $30 billion of public offerings, private placements, mergers & acquisitions.
- Bradley Sparks – CFO and Treasurer of Laredo Oil, Inc.
- Former VP Treasurer and VP Controller of MCI and West Point graduate with experience leading start-up technology companies in a variety of C-level financial and executive positions. Mr. Sparks has been CFO or CEO of six publicly traded companies and has led two IPOs.
Mark See will continue to serve as the Chairman of the Board.