FMC Technologies to Supply Petrobras Equipment Offshore Brazil
FMC Technologies has received a $125 million order from Petrobras to supply equipment for use in their oil and gas developments offshore Brazil.
The order, for 32 subsea trees, represents the remaining equipment under a 107-tree frame agreement that was announced in February of 2010. Equipment deliveries are scheduled to begin in 2013.
"We have been a key supplier to Petrobras for decades and have delivered over 300 subsea trees for their projects in Brazil," said John Gremp, FMC's President and Chief Executive Officer. "Today's announcement, as well as our recent investments in a Technology Center and other facility expansions in Brazil, strengthens our support of Petrobras and their offshore programs."
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
Manages 6 Offshore Rigs
- Petrobras To Invest 137 Million Reais Iin Sao Paulo Refinery (Mar 08)
- Petrobras Chief Says US Refinery Sale Ongoing, No Plans To Build Elsewhere (Mar 05)
- Petrobras to Sell Pasadena, Texas, Refinery (Feb 06)
Company: FMC Technologies more info
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)