FMC Technologies, BP Enter 5-Year Global Frame Agreement
FMC Technologies has signed a five-year global frame agreement with BP to provide subsea production systems and life-of-field services for their worldwide subsea development projects.
"We have a strong relationship with BP and have supported a number of their projects in the world's most active deepwater basins," said John Gremp, President and Chief Executive Officer of FMC Technologies. "This includes innovative developments such as Thunder Horse in the Gulf of Mexico and Greater Plutonio offshore West Africa, and we are excited to further strengthen our alliance with today's frame agreement."
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
- BP Is Said to Weigh Bid for $1.8B Italian Solar Company (Jan 22)
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- Owners of Louisiana-Illinois Pipeline Eye Reversal Next Steps (Dec 21)
Company: FMC Technologies more info
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)