Cameron Inks Global Agreement with BP for Subsea Systems
Cameron Subsea Systems has signed a non-exclusive Global Agreement with BP for the Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Operational Support for Subsea Production Systems. The Global Agreement recognizes that the alignment of standards, specifications and processes and the introduction of product standardization, will optimize the use of resources, shorten execution cycles, optimize life cycle cost and deliver superior long term value.
The Agreement is aimed at developing a long-term, collaborative, performance-based relationship between BP and Cameron, maximizing the benefits to be gained of standardization; recognizing that this is the route to enhance quality, reliability and production availability of subsea systems.
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
- Big Oil Said to Plan Tenfold Expansion of Cost-Cut Collaboration (Jan 23)
- BP Is Said to Weigh Bid for $1.8B Italian Solar Company (Jan 22)
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
Company: Cameron Corporation more info
- Keppel O&M Completes Acquisition of Cameron's Offshore Product Division (May 03)
- EU Clears Acquisition Of Cameron By Schlumberger (Feb 05)
- Cameron Stockholders Vote Yes to Schlumberger Merger (Dec 17)