Fluor Awarded Early Works Contract for ExxonMobil's Qurna Field
Fluor announced that ExxonMobil Iraq Limited has awarded the firm an early works program contract for the West Qurna (Phase I) field near Basra, Iraq. The engineering, procurement, construction and management contract is a reimbursable continuing services agreement for oil field and related infrastructure development with an expected duration of three years. Fluor will book the undisclosed contract value in each quarter as the work is released.
The detailed scope of work and corresponding capital value is under development and will be released as the work progresses. Fluor will perform the work from its Houston operations center, other Fluor Middle East offices, and on site near Basra.
Operates 16 Offshore Rigs
- ExxonMobil Reports Papua New Guinea Discovery (Jan 16)
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- ExxonMobil Reports More Offshore Guyana Success (Jan 05)
Company: Fluor Corporation more info
- Fluor to Lead Engineering, Procurement for $2.4B Texas Project (Oct 10)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)
- Fluor to Support FEED for Woodfibre Project Near Vancouver (Feb 17)