Grenland Lands FEED Contract for Gullfaks B
Grenland Group has entered contract with Statoil for delivery of Front End Engineering and Design (FEED) in connection with upgrade of drilling facilities on Gullfaks B (GFB DU FEED).
The value of the contract is around NOK 25 million, and the work starting immediately, will be executed at the company's offices in Sandefjord.
The company considers this contract award to be a very important acknowledgment of its drilling competency, and a strategic possibility for the company to expand further in the value chain for complex and demanding offshore modification and upgrade projects.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
- Statoil Greenlights $6B Flagship Arctic Oil Project (Dec 05)
- Partners to Invest in New Gas Module at Troll C Platform (Nov 07)
Company: Grenland Group more info
- Grenland Enters Engineering Agreement with Samsung for Valemon Platform (May 19)
- Grenland Receives LOIs from FMC (Mar 15)
- Grenland Lands FEED Contract for Gullfaks B (Feb 17)