FMC Technologies Enters 3-Year Frame Agreement with ConocoPhillips
FMC Technologies has signed a three-year frame agreement with ConocoPhillips Indonesia Inc. Ltd for the manufacture and supply of subsea production equipment. The contract includes an immediate $57 million call-off and is expected to result in approximately $96 million in total revenue to FMC Technologies if all of the subsea equipment included in the agreement is ordered.
The equipment will support three of ConocoPhillips Indonesia's offshore fields, which are located in approximately 300 feet (90 meters) of water offshore Indonesia in the Natuna Sea. FMC's scope of supply includes the manufacture of up to 12 subsea production trees, wellheads, control systems and associated offshore tooling and services. The equipment will be engineered and manufactured at FMC's facilities in Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia, with deliveries scheduled to commence in 2011.
"This award represents our first project with ConocoPhillips in Indonesia," said Tore Halvorsen, FMC's Senior Vice President of Global Subsea Production Systems. "It is a significant achievement for our Asia-Pacific facilities, and we are pleased to support ConocoPhillips Indonesia with this development."
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- ConocoPhillips Vows Financial Discipline As Aims To Boost Output (Nov 08)
- ConocoPhillips' Profit Beats Estimates, But Budget Cut 10% (Oct 26)
- Most US Gulf Oil Output Offline Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 06)
Company: FMC Technologies more info
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)