ConocoPhillips Completes Sale of Lukoil Stake
MOSCOW (Dow Jones Newswires), Feb. 8, 2011
U.S. oil major ConocoPhillips has completed the sale of its remaining stake in Lukoil, selling over 6% of shares in the company on the open market since Sep. 26, the Russian oil producer said Tuesday.
The U.S. company had earlier in the year said it would begin shedding its near-20% stake in Lukoil as part of a major restructuring program, marking an end to one of the premier international investments into Russia's oil and gas sector.
Copyright (c) 2011 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
- Romania Closes One Case Against Russia's Lukoil, Related Trial Still On (Nov 17)
- Transneft: Oil Supplies to Lukoil's Norsi Refinery Suspended Due to Fire (Oct 05)
- Russia's Lukoil Eyes Decade Of Oil Output Growth (Sep 20)
Company: ConocoPhillips more info
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- ConocoPhillips Vows Financial Discipline As Aims To Boost Output (Nov 08)
- ConocoPhillips' Profit Beats Estimates, But Budget Cut 10% (Oct 26)
- Most US Gulf Oil Output Offline Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 06)