Subsea 7 Wins German North Sea SURF Contract
Subsea 7 S.A. announced today the award of a SURF contract valued at approximately $75 million from ConocoPhillips Skandinavia AS, acting as Technical Service Provider on behalf of the operator Gassco, in the German Sector of the North Sea.
This contract is for the engineering, procurement and installation of a subsea pipeline bypass around the B11 Platform. The 350m long bypass arrangement consists of five spools. The final two connections will be tied into the pipeline using hyperbaric welding which will enable the bypass of the B11 Platform and tie-ins into the existing 36" Norpipe Gas Export pipeline.
Engineering will commence in the second half of 2011, with offshore operations primarily in 2013.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- ConocoPhillips Vows Financial Discipline As Aims To Boost Output (Nov 08)
- ConocoPhillips' Profit Beats Estimates, But Budget Cut 10% (Oct 26)
Company: Gassco more info
- Gassco: Norway's 2017 Gas Output At Least The Same As 2016 (Jun 07)
- IKM Ocean Design Wins Johan Sverdrup Contract (Sep 14)
- Norway's Offshore Knarr Field to Deliver Gas to Britain (Mar 02)