Clough Secures ConocoPhillips Contract Offshore Indonesia
Clough confirmed details of an offshore contract, awarded in December.
Clough and partner PT Advanced Offshore Services have been awarded a contract by ConocoPhillips for remedial work located in the Natuna Sea, Indonesia.
The scope of work involves a mooring buoy, mooring chains, risers and umbilicals, in water depths of approximately 90 meters. These operations shall be diver-assisted and carried out from Cloughs derrick lay barge, Java Constructor. Preparatory work and offshore mobilization has commenced.
"We are delighted to be selected by ConocoPhillips for this important piece of work and will work diligently to deliver a safe outcome," said Clough's CEO John Smith.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Shale Producers Urge FERC To Deny White Cliffs Oil Pipeline's Fee Request (Feb 23)
- Why Canada Is The Next Frontier For Shale Oil (Jan 29)
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
Company: Clough Engineering Ltd. more info
- Australia's Clough Bags 2 Engineering Services Contracts (Apr 06)
- Clough Bags Hook-up Services Contract for Ichthys FPSO from DSME (Jan 28)
- SHI Awards Ichthys LNG Project CPF Hook-up Services Contract to Clough (Jan 27)