Aker Secures CLOV Gig Offshore Angola
Aker Solutions has signed a contract with Framo Engineering AS to supply a subsea umbilical and associated equipment for Total’s CLOV development project. Aker will supply a 6.5 mile (10.6 kilometer) multiphase power and control umbilical that will provide all system functions from the Framo Multiphase Pump Station.
A total of 34 subsea wells will connect to the CLOV FPSO unit, which has a processing capacity of 160,000 bopd and a storage capacity of 1.78 million barrels. Final delivery of the equipment is scheduled for 2013. The CLOV project is located on Block 17 offshore Angola. Total's Angolan subsidiary, Total E&P Angola, is the operator of Angolan Block 17 with a 40% interest. Partners in the license include Statoil with a 23.33% interest, Esso Exploration Angola with a 20% interest and BP Exploration Angola with a 16.67% interest.SubseaIQ provides focused, in-depth coverage of offshore field development activities around the world, with daily updates on hundreds of offshore fields and facilities. Click here to sign up for the free weekly email newsletter.
- Total Starts Up Antwerp Refinery And Petrochem Complex After Upgrade (Nov 30)
- Hoegh LNG: Pakistan LNG Import Project Consortium Folds (Nov 16)
- France's Total Buys Engie's LNG Business For $1.5B (Nov 08)
Company: Aker Solutions more info
- Aker BP Buys Hess' Norway Unit For $2B (Oct 24)
- Aker Completes More Than Two-Thirds of Cost-Cutting Program (May 09)
- Aker Solutions Reduces Total Headcount by Almost 5,000 Since 2014 (Mar 30)