Cameron Wins Gudrun Gig
Statoil awarded Cameron a contract for the provision of high-temperature, high-pressure surface wellhead and Christmas trees for the Gudrun platform with further options for the Valemon and Brynhild platform developments. The seven-year agreement also includes aftermarket services with the option for two-year extensions continuing through the lifetime of the field.
Gudrun, estimated to contain around 127 MMboe, is located in PL 025 in the Norwegian sector of the North Sea. Statoil serves as the operator of Gudrun, holding a 65% interest; GDF Suez E&P Norge holds 25%; and Marathon Petroleum Norge holds 10%.SubseaIQ provides focused, in-depth coverage of offshore field development activities around the world, with daily updates on hundreds of offshore fields and facilities. Click here to sign up for the free weekly email newsletter.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Statoil May Build Onshore Terminal for Castberg Oil -Minister (Jan 16)
- Canadian Offshore Oil Interest Grows As Pipeline Woes Sink Alberta Prices (Dec 20)
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
Company: Cameron Corporation more info
- Keppel O&M Completes Acquisition of Cameron's Offshore Product Division (May 03)
- EU Clears Acquisition Of Cameron By Schlumberger (Feb 05)
- Cameron Stockholders Vote Yes to Schlumberger Merger (Dec 17)