Northern Offshore Lands Perenco Gig for Jackup
Northern Offshore's subsidiary, Northern Offshore U.K. Limited, was awarded a contract with Perenco for the jackup Energy Enhancer. The contract covers two well abandonments on the Welland Field in the UK Southern North Sea, and is scheduled to commence immediately following completion of the rig's current commitment. The abandonment programs are expected to take a total of 60 days to complete. Perenco has options to extend the contract for up to three additional wells with an estimated duration of 60 days per well.
Gary W. Casswell, Northern Offshore's president and CEO, said "Perenco is one of our key clients, and we are pleased to be working with them again. We look to further strengthen our relationship by providing safe and efficient operations throughout the contract period."
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Reports: Offshore Gas Worker Dies in North Sea Incident (Dec 07)
- BP: Potential Gas Play Could Open Up New Phase of North Sea Development (Dec 06)
- Golar, Perenco Reach Agreement on Commercial Terms of Cameroon FLNG Project (Jul 01)
Company: Northern Offshore more info
- Northern Offshore Delays Delivery of 2 Jackups Now Being Built in China (Apr 01)
- Northern Offshore Issues Notice to Terminate Contract for Energy Searcher (Jan 13)
- Energy Searcher Signed Up for Nigeria Drill (Dec 09)