Technip Lands Contract for Chevron's Jack & St-Malo Fields
Chevron awarded Technip a contract for the development of the Jack & St. Malo fields. The contract covers the engineering, fabrication and subsea installation of more than 53 miles of 1.75-inch outer diameter flowlines, steel catenary risers, pipeline end terminations, manifolds, pump stations and tie-in skids. Offshore installation is scheduled for completion in 2013.
Located in a water depth of 7,000 feet (2,134 meters) on Walker Ridge Blocks 758 and 759 (Jack), and 678 (St. Malo), the joint development project is operated by Chevron (50%). Partners include Statoil (25%) and Maersk (25%).SubseaIQ provides focused, in-depth coverage of offshore field development activities around the world, with daily updates on hundreds of offshore fields and facilities. Click here to sign up for the free weekly email newsletter.
- CB&I, Chevron Lummus Global, Saudi Aramco Launch 'Crude-to-Chemical' JV (Jan 18)
- Oil Producers Want New Hearing on Impact of Magellan Proposal (Jan 17)
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
Company: Technip more info
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)