HB Rentals to Supply Accomodation Units to BP Regalia Platform
HB Rentals, a Superior Energy Services company, recently agreed to a contract to supply accommodation units on the BP Regalia Platform on the Valhall Field.
HB Rentals' Eastern Hemisphere headquarters in Aberdeen has agreed to a long-term lease contract of 18 months to supply four A60, Zone II NORSOK-compliant office modules to the platform. The units were supplied from HB Rentals' Norway base in Dusavik, Stavanger.
"The completion of this agreement highlights the growth and the extended capabilities now available from our Norway base," said Michael Bradley, Sales and Marketing Manager, Eastern Hemisphere. "We are eager to continue to grow in this region and are excited to be servicing the BP Regalia Platform in this capacity."
Operates 32 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- Owners of Louisiana-Illinois Pipeline Eye Reversal Next Steps (Dec 21)
- Canadian Offshore Oil Interest Grows As Pipeline Woes Sink Alberta Prices (Dec 20)
Company: HB Rentals more info
- HB Rentals Expands Rental Fleet with Linkable Onshore Skids (Mar 29)
- HB Rentals Secures Middle East Work (Mar 15)
- HB Rentals Builds Custom Sleeper Offshore Brazil (Aug 30)