DOF Secures North Sea Contract with Technip
DOF Subsea UK has secured a contract with Technip. The award is for the provision of a Light Construction Vessel in the North Sea and is worth approximately £8 million.
The work is scheduled to start in Q2 2011, and to take place in 2011 and 2012 using DOF Subsea's vessel, the Geoholm, utilizing the two WROVs onboard. The project is expected to have a minimum duration of approximately 170 days
Garry Millard, Managing Director, DOF Subsea UK said, "We're delighted to secure this contract and to have the opportunity to further strengthen the excellent relationships with our clients. This project demonstrates the flexibility of our operations and the diverse combination of services we are able to offer."
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)
Company: DOF more info
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- DOF Subsea Bags IRM Contract for Shell Australia's Prelude FLNG Facility (Aug 01)
- DOF Rederi Secures North Sea Services Contracts with Nexen, Maersk (Apr 12)