ClampOn to Deliver Subsea Monitors to Pan Pandora Project
ClampOn will deliver subsea monitors to the Statoil operated Pan Pandora Project.
Pan Pandora is an offshore oil and gas field located in water depths of approximately 950 feet (290 meters) in the Norwegian sector of the North Sea. ClampOn will deliver subsea sand monitors to FMC who has the contract for supply and manufacture of subsea production trees, wellheads, choke modules and subsea control modules, template, manifold structure and control systems.
ClampOn will also deliver subsea sand monitors to the Katla field, which also will be based on the standard subsea solution designed by FMC for Statoil.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Statoil May Build Onshore Terminal for Castberg Oil -Minister (Jan 16)
- Canadian Offshore Oil Interest Grows As Pipeline Woes Sink Alberta Prices (Dec 20)
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
Company: ClampOn more info
- ClampOn Wins Supply Gig for Hess' Tubular Bells Proj. (May 11)
- ClampOn to Deliver Subsea Monitors to Pan Pandora Project (Jan 06)
- ClampOn to Supply Subsea Equipment to Chevron GOM Projects (Aug 10)