Technip Secures Lump Sum Contract for Walker Ridge Development
Technip received a lump sum contract by Enbridge Offshore Facilities for the development of a gas gathering system in the Walker Ridge area in the Gulf of Mexico. Technip will develop the system in a water depth of 7,000 feet (2,130 meters), and its operating center in Houston will perform the overall project management.
The contract covers the engineering, fabrication and installation of 160 miles (257 kilometers) of steel catenary risers and pipelines, as well as the installation of subsea equipment. Offshore installation is scheduled for completion in 2013.SubseaIQ provides focused, in-depth coverage of offshore field development activities around the world, with daily updates on hundreds of offshore fields and facilities. Click here to sign up for the free weekly email newsletter.
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)
Company: Enbridge more info
- Permian Basin Refinery Project Doubles in Capacity (Dec 12)
- Phillips 66, Enbridge Launch Open Season for Texas Pipeline System (Dec 11)
- Minnesota Public Hearings Begin For Enbridge's $6.5B Oil Pipe Expansion (Sep 26)