FMC Technologies Lands Vigdis North-East Project
Statoil and FMC Technologies have signed an agreement for the manufacture and supply of subsea production equipment to support the Vigdis Northeast development. The scope of supply includes the manufacture of four subsea trees, one manifold, subsea and topside control systems and an umbilical. Deliveries are scheduled to commence in the third quarter of 2011. Vigdis Northeast is a fast-track oil and gas field located in a water depth of 920 feet (280 meters) in the Norwegian sector of the North Sea. Statoil operates the field, holding a 41.5% interest.
SubseaIQ provides focused, in-depth coverage of offshore field development activities around the world, with daily updates on hundreds of offshore fields and facilities. Click here to sign up for the free weekly email newsletter.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Statoil May Build Onshore Terminal for Castberg Oil -Minister (Jan 16)
- Canadian Offshore Oil Interest Grows As Pipeline Woes Sink Alberta Prices (Dec 20)
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
Company: FMC Technologies more info
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)