Frac Stimulation, Testing Begins at Texon's Eagle Ford Well
Texon has advised that fracture stimulation and testing of the first Eagle Ford lateral well (TR EFS #1H) commenced on Thursday, December 2, 2010 (Houston time).
The overall program of fracture stimulation of the well and recovery of the frac fluid is expected to take about two weeks and at the end of which the well will be production tested.
Global has a 7.939% working interest (5.95% NRI) in the well.
- Global Petroleum Appoints New Director (Jun 10)
- Global Petroleum Looking to Acquire New Projects, Remains 'Selective' (Jan 29)
- Global Petroleum Director Resigns from Board (Jan 22)
Company: Texon Corp. more info
- Texon Reaches TD at Olmos Well (Feb 23)
- Texon Briefs Production Results at Eagle Ford Well (Feb 15)
- Texon Pumps 655 boepd at 1st Eagle Ford Well (Jan 17)