Serica Plugs, Abandons Marindan Well
Salamander noted that the operator of the Kutai PSC, Serica Energy, has provided an update on the Marindan-1 exploration well.
The well has been plugged and abandoned having seen gas readings and oil shows in thin hydrocarbon bearing sand and carbonate reservoirs.
- Erskine Field Production Start-Up Delayed (Aug 23)
- Serica Completes Acquisition of 18% Stake in North Sea Erskine Field (Jun 05)
- Sidi Moussa Well Offshore Morocco Finds Oil (Oct 20)
Company: Salamander Energy plc more info
- Sona Petroleum Scraps Plans to Buy Stake in Salamander's Thai Assetss (Jan 14)
- Sona Clings on to Fading Hopes of Acquiring Thai Assets from Salamander (Nov 26)
- Salamander Backs Ophir Takeover Offer (Nov 24)