Expro Bags ONGC Subsea Deal
Expro has been awarded a subsea contract in India worth $4 million.
The state-owned Oil & Natural Gas Corporation has awarded Expro a three-year subsea test tree contract for operation in offshore India.
The award includes mobilization of one set of subsea test tree equipment with accessories for 400 meters of water depth and one firm and one optional set of subsea test tree equipment with accessories for 300metres of water depth. Expro will also provide personnel for the operation.
Ed Anderson, Expro's Asia region director, said, "This is a significant win for Expro in India with stiff international competition. This win strengthens Expro's position in terms of market share and also demonstrates the confidence ONGC has in Expro for timely mobilization and service quality."
Operates 43 Offshore Rigs
Manages 8 Offshore Rigs
- Venezuela's PDVSA To Tap Oil Customers To Pay $449MM To ONGC (Nov 15)
- Sources: India ONGC Strikes 'Good' Offshore Oil, Gas Find (Sep 20)
- India To Acquire Seismic Data Of 48,000 Line kms To Boost Oil, Gas Output (Sep 12)
Company: Expro International Group more info
- Ex-Oil Workers Look to Grow Aberdeen Brewery, Employ More Ex-Energy Staff (Dec 01)
- Expro Opens Aberdeen Office (Mar 29)
- Expro Bags Subsea Services Gig in China (Mar 19)