ConocoPhillips Gets OK to Use CoslRival at Edlfisk Field
ConocoPhillips Skandinavia (CoPSAS) has received a new consent for use of the mobile living quarters facility COSLRival (formerly Port Reval) on the Eldfisk field.
CoPSAS has previously received consent for use of COSRival on Eldfisk until July 31, 2011. The facility was operated by OSM Offshore AS (OSM).
CoPSAS has revised the application for consent, partially due to the fact that COSLRival is being operated by COSLDrillingEurope (COSL) from June 1 this year.
The application is changed primarily to reflect COSL as the new operating company. In addition, minor updates have been carried out to include actual changes during the past year.
There have been no major changes to the operation of the facility.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- ConocoPhillips Vows Financial Discipline As Aims To Boost Output (Nov 08)
- ConocoPhillips' Profit Beats Estimates, But Budget Cut 10% (Oct 26)
Company: Petroleum Safety Authority Norway more info
- Watchdog: Cost Cuts Appear To Harm Norway Oil Industry Safety (Feb 20)
- Norway To Investigate Oil Industry Safety After Accidents Rise (Nov 29)
- PSA Asks Statoil Whether Recent Incidents Related To Cost Cutting (Oct 26)