Grenland to Deliver Template Structure, Manifold for Katla
Grenland Group is contracted to deliver one integrated template structure and one manifold for FMC Technologies at Kongsberg. The total weight for the delivered structures will be approximately 350 tonnes.
FMC Technologies recently signed an agreement with Statoil for the delivery of subsea production systems to the Katla field. Katla is an offshore oil and gas field located in water depths of approximately 950 feet (290 meters) in the Norwegian sector of the North Sea.
The work will mainly be performed at Grenland Group’s site in Tønsberg, a site that has previously delivered a significant number of rather large subsea structures to FMC Technologies. Anticipated contract value for Grenland Group will be around MNOK 40. Planned construction start is December this year, and the delivery of the system is planned in Q3 /2011.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
- Statoil Greenlights $6B Flagship Arctic Oil Project (Dec 05)
- Partners to Invest in New Gas Module at Troll C Platform (Nov 07)
Company: FMC Technologies more info
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)