MEO Notes Timeframe for Songa Venus Handover
MEO provided an update to the anticipated timeframe for receiving the Songa Venus semi-submersible drilling rig from Shell, the current Operator.
The latest advice from Shell is that the rig is expected to be handed over to MEO on or about midday (Western Standard Time) on November 11, 2010. This look-ahead forecast is subject to operational progress meeting current expectations.
Once the rig has been handed over, it will undergo an approximate 7-day tow to the Artemis-1 location.
- WA-360-P Participants & Equity
- Petrobras International Braspetro PIB BV (a wholly owned subsidiary of Petrobras) 50%
- North West Shelf Exploration Pty Ltd a wholly owned MEO subsidiary 25%
- Cue Energy Resources Limited 15%
- Rankin Trend Pty Ltd a wholly owned subsidiary of Moby Oil & Gas 10%
- MEO Australia Seeks Shareholder Approval to Rename Firm as Melbana Energy (Sep 28)
- MEO Australia: 4 Companies Interested in Beehive Farm-Out Deal (Sep 12)
- MEO Australia Provides Update on Projects in Australia, NZ & Cuba (Aug 15)