Wood Group Receives Contract Extension for Triton FPSO
Hess Limited and partners reappointed Wood Group for three years as the prime contractor to provide operations and maintenance services to the Triton FPSO. The contract also has three further one-year extension options, and is worth about US $81 million per year. The Triton FPSO is located on Block 21/30, about 190 kilometers east of Aberdeen, United Kingdom. Triton has been in this location since 2000 and has a design life of 21 years.
SubseaIQ provides focused, in-depth coverage of offshore field development activities around the world, with daily updates on hundreds of offshore fields and facilities. Click here to sign up for the free weekly email newsletter.
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- ExxonMobil, Hess Strike Lucky No. 7 Offshore Guyana (Feb 28)
- Hess Posts 13th Straight Quarterly Loss; Shares Dive (Feb 05)
- Hess Cutting Hundreds of Workers As It Battles Activist Investor (Jan 16)
Company: Wood Group more info
- Wood to Design Pioneering LNG Platform (Oct 17)
- Wood Group Wins Total Refinery Maintenance Contract (Oct 11)
- Ichthys LNG Subsea Contract Goes to Wood Group (Sep 06)