Nautical, Statoil Finalize Mariner Sale
Nautical announced the completion of the sale of a 20.6667 percent interest in License P335 Block 9/11a, which contains the Mariner discovery, and associated rights to Statoil (U.K.) Limited.
The transaction has received approval from the Department of Energy and Climate Change and the joint venture partners. The sale proceeds of £87.5 million have now been received. The effective date of the transaction is 3 November 2010.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Statoil May Build Onshore Terminal for Castberg Oil -Minister (Jan 16)
- Canadian Offshore Oil Interest Grows As Pipeline Woes Sink Alberta Prices (Dec 20)
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
Company: Nautical Petroleum more info
- Egdon Completes PEDL005(R) Farm-Outs (Sep 21)
- Cairn Bids $645M for Nautical Petroleum (Jun 13)
- Nautical Petroleum Spins Bit at Carnaby Well (May 11)