Fugro Secures ROV Support Vessel Contracts in Brazil
In partnership with vessel owners Greatship and Farstad, Fugro Brazil has been awarded 3 long-term contracts for ROV Support Vessels by Petrobras. The value of the tripartite contracts for Fugro is approximately USD 140 million and will involve ROV services and positioning. Greatship will be providing the vessels Greatship Rohini and Greatship Ramya and Farstad will be providing the vessel Far Scotia. The contract is for five years, with an option for an additional 5 years and the operations will commence early 2011.
These new ROV Support Vessel contracts will consolidate Fugro's leading position as a supplier of ROV services in the IRM (Inspection Repair and Maintenance) market in Brazil, increasing the number of Fugro ROV Support Vessel contracts from 3 to 6.
- Fugro to Cut Hundreds of Jobs, Sell APAC Business Unit due to Oil Glut (Aug 04)
- Fugro Completes Data Acquisition Program Offshore Western Ghana (Aug 03)
- ONGC Boosts Operations Off India Via New, Expanded Deals Worth $60M (Jul 18)
Company: Petrobras more info
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
Manages 10 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)