Expro Lands Integrated Contract in Algeria
Expro has been awarded a multi-disciplinary contract in Algeria by Petroceltic.
Expro's integrated well testing team will be working on three wells and three optional wells over the year-long contract in the Isarene permit area. The multi-disciplinary contract commences with well testing and slickline services, followed by memory gauges and PVT analysis at the end of November 2010.
The Ain Tsila field is being developed by Petroceltic in participation with the Algerian state oil and gas company, Sonatrach.
Dave Scott, head of operations and engineering at Petroceltic, said, "We look forward to working with Expro on what is a significant field for Petroceltic. Expro has substantial experience in Algeria and we are confident that this will be the beginning of a positive partnership."
Nigel Meany, Expro's Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region director, said, "Algeria has become an important area for Expro and we are pleased to have secured several contracts there over recent months. We are committed to delivering to the highest standards for Petroceltic on this project through the experience of our people and the reliability of our equipment. We very much look forward to further developing our relationship with Petroceltic in the future."
- Ex-Oil Workers Look to Grow Aberdeen Brewery, Employ More Ex-Energy Staff (Dec 01)
- Expro Opens Aberdeen Office (Mar 29)
- Expro Bags Subsea Services Gig in China (Mar 19)
Company: Petroceltic International PLC more info
- Petroceltic Board Steps Down Following Survival Scheme Approval (Jun 17)
- At-13 Well in Algeria Hits 240-Foot Gas-Bearing Formation (May 23)
- Petroceltic Says Worldview To Take Control Of Group (May 12)