Halliburton Secures Contract for ExxonMobil's West Qurna Field
Halliburton has been awarded a wellwork integrated services contract by ExxonMobil Iraq for refurbishment of wells in the West Qurna (Phase 1) field in southern Iraq.
Halliburton will provide on-site logistics and technical support for both rigless and rig-assisted workovers. Other services provided by
Halliburton include provision of a workover rig, coiled tubing, slickline services, logging, production enhancement and well testing.
"We believe Halliburton's strong presence in Iraq, coupled with our technical leadership, was a factor in securing this contract from
ExxonMobil Iraq Limited," said Dave Lesar, Halliburton's Chairman, President and CEO. "We're pleased to see our investment and commitment to provide services within Iraq being recognized by companies such as ExxonMobil and its West Qurna (Phase 1) project co-venturers."
Operates 15 Offshore Rigs
- ExxonMobil Reports Papua New Guinea Discovery (Jan 16)
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- ExxonMobil Reports More Offshore Guyana Success (Jan 05)
Company: Halliburton Company more info
- Halliburton Upbeat On 2018 As Oil Recovery Spreads (Jan 22)
- Halliburton Posts International Revenue Growth, Unlike Schlumberger (Oct 23)
- Halliburton CEO Defends Fracking Business as Margins Disappoint (Oct 23)