Noble Secures 5 New Rig Contracts
Noble Corporation has secured several new rig contracts, according to the rig contractor’s fleet status report published Dec. 13.
The report shows five new contracts in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, South America and Australia as well as three extensions. Details for each are below:
- Drillship Noble Sam Croft: received two contracts. The rig will drill in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico for W&T Offshore from the first quarter of 2019 to the second quarter of 2019 at an undisclosed dayrate. Then, the rig will drill one well in South America for an undisclosed operator at an undisclosed dayrate.
- Jackup Noble Tom Prosser: received three contracts, all in Australia. First, it will drill for Santos from March/April 2019 to October 2019. Then it will work for CarboNet/AGR from November 2019 to December 2019. Finally, the rig will work for Esso from January 2020 to April 2020. Dayrates for the contracts are all undisclosed.
- Jackup Noble Hans Deul: received a contract extension to drill in the UK for Spirit Energy until late July 2019. Dayrate is undisclosed.
- Jackup Noble Joe Beall: received a contract extension with Saudi Aramco to drill in Saudi Arabia until late April 2019. The dayrate is $65,000.
- Jackup Noble Gene House: received a contract extension with Saudi Aramco to drill in Saudi Arabia until late December 2018. Dayrate is $65,000.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.