Gullkronen 2018 Winners Announced
Rystad Energy has revealed the winners for the tenth anniversary of the Gullkronen awards, which recognize companies, teams and people who have shown outstanding achievements on the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
In the exploration and production category, Lundin Norway was crowned explorer of the year, with Aker BP securing business developer of the year and Wintershall winning project developer of the year. ConocoPhillips received the field operator of the year award.
In the oil service awards category, Vision iO won new venture of the year, Resman won globetrotter of the year and Beerenberg won business success of the year.
For a full breakdown of the awards, see below:
• Explorer of the Year: Lundin Norway
• Business Developer of the Year: Aker BP
• Project Developer of the Year: Wintershall (Maria)
• Field Operator of the Year: ConocoPhillips (Ekofisk)
Oil Service Awards
• New Venture of the Year: Vision iO
• Globetrotter of the Year: Resman
• Business Success of the Year: Beerenberg
• Green Initiator of the Year: Statoil
Gro Harlem Brundtland
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.