DOF Subsea Wins Trinidad, GOM Contracts
The offshore services firm DOF Subsea reported Thursday that it has won multiple contracts for projects in Trinidad and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico (GOM).
The contract recipient did not disclose the names of its clients.
Under one of the projects, DOF’s Skandi Neptune construction support vessel will provide inspection, maintenance and repair (IMR) and light construction services for a major operator in Trinidad, DOF stated. The vessel will begin the first offshore inspection campaign in Trinidad under the three-year frame agreement toward the end of this month, the company added.
DOF also noted that two of its other construction support vessels will be deployed to GOM. The company’s Harvey Deep Sea vessel will support IMR, subsea installation and decommissioning operations under several shorter contracts during the fourth quarter, noted the firm. Also, DOF reported that its Geosea vessel will operate under a 21-day contract starting late this month.
“This is important awards for us, securing good utilization for our ships in the North American region, in addition to creating a strong basis for future work in Trinidad and the GOM,” Mons Aase, DOF Subsea’s CEO, said in a written statement.
To contact the author, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Which Generation Is Most in Demand in Oil, Gas Right Now?
- Will OECD or OPEC Produce More Petroleum in 2023?
- Trade Sanctions on Russia Led to Rise in Dark Oil Ship Transfers: Report
- NNPC: Nigeria Government Owes Over $6B in Fuel Subsidy Debt
- API Names New Policy Head
- Junking New Coal Projects Less Costly than Retirement: Think-Tank
- EMEA Oil and Gas Firms to Maintain Robust Free Cash Flows: Fitch
- China Is Drilling a 10K Meter Deep Hole Into Earth's Crust
- UN Starts Safer Supertanker Operation
- Tsakos Posts 28-Fold Rise in Quarterly Profit Year on Year
- Is There a Danger That Oil and Gas Runs out of Financing?
- Half of Oil and Gas Workers Find Their Work Exhausting
- North America Rig Count Reduction Rumbles On
- Riled on Nord Stream Probe, Russia Summons European Envoys
- Aker BP Makes Significant Oil Find Offshore Norway
- China Solar Exports Grow to $52B
- Top Headlines: What Will World Oil Demand Be in 2023?
- Saudi Arabia Snaps Up Russian Diesel and Sends Its Own to Europe
- UK Lowers Energy Ceiling Prices
- Analyst Flags USA-Made Oil, Gas Field Machinery Order Trend
- Who Is the Most Prolific Private Oil and Gas Producer in the USA?
- USA EIA Slashes 2023 and 2024 Brent Oil Price Forecasts
- BMI Reveals Latest Brent Oil Price Forecasts
- OPEC+ Has Lots of Dry Powder for Further Cuts
- Could the Oil Price Crash in 2023?
- BMI Projects Gasoline Price Through to 2026
- Invictus Strikes Oil, Gas in Zimbabwe
- TechnipFMC Bags Exxon Deal Worth At Least $500MM
- What Will World Oil Demand Be in 2023?
- Current Oil Price Pullback Wrapped Into Recession Fears