DOE Announces New Biden Administration Appointees
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) has announced several additional Biden-Harris administration appointees, who are said to have joined the team to deliver on U.S. President Biden’s climate goals and help build a more prosperous, equitable clean energy future for every American worker and family.
“We are thrilled to welcome this group of talented, tested professionals to our growing team here at DOE,” the DOE’s chief of staff, Tarak Shah, said in an organization statement.
“Their passion and determination to advance the Biden administration’s ambitious climate agenda will be critical to our efforts to develop clean energy solutions that create millions of good-paying jobs and lift up communities across the nation,” the DOE representative added in the statement.
A full list of the new appointees and their roles can be seen below:
- Cassidy Ballard, scheduler, Office of Management
- Bridget Bartol, deputy director, Office of Public Affairs
- Matt Dannenberg, deputy chief of staff, Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
- Greg Degen, chief of staff, Office of International Affairs
- Emma Hutchinson, speechwriter, Office of Public Affairs
- Emily Hammond, deputy general counsel for litigation and enforcement, Office of General Counsel
- Whitney Muse, chief of staff, Office of Electricity
- Tony Reames, senior advisor, Office of Economic Impact and Diversity
The DOE last announced additional Biden-Harris administration appointees back in May. These appointees comprised:
- Dave Bloom, speechwriter, Office of Public Affairs
- Ann Dunkin, chief information officer
- Kathryn Huff, principal deputy assistant secretary for nuclear energy
- Yahaira Lopez, deputy chief of staff
- Elizabeth Noll, deputy assistant secretary for house affairs
- Charisma Troiano, deputy press secretary, Office of Public Affairs
- Becca Ward, legislative advisor, Office of Congressional and Intergovernmental Affairs
- Aimee Witteman, deputy assistant secretary for intergovernmental affairs
To see a list of all DOE Biden-Harris administration appointees, click here. To contact the author, email firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.