Chevron Wellhead Deal Goes to TechnipFMC
TechnipFMC reported Wednesday that it has signed a surface technologies frame agreement with Chevron.
According to TechnipFMC, the five-year agreement covers the exclusive supply of surface wellhead equipment and service in the United States and Canada.
“We are very pleased to extend our partnership with Chevron and to support their development plan in North America,” Richard Alabaster, president of TechnipFMC’s Surface Technologies unit, said in a written statement. “We believe that this reflects the strong collaboration we have developed with this major shale operator, based on the demonstrated value of our integrated drilling and completion offering.”
A supplement to Chevron’s 2017 annual report states that the company’s onshore North American operations include:
- Approximately 873,000 combined net acres in the Marcellus and Utica shale plays in Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia
- Roughly 330,000 acres in the Duvernay resource play in Alberta
- 1.7 million net acres in the Midland and Delaware basins of the Permian in West Texas and southeastern New Mexico
- Additional shale and tight resource assets in the Haynesville Shale in East Texas and the Piceance Basin in northwestern Colorado
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Chevron Signs New LNG Deal with South Korean Refiner (Feb 14)
- Chevron CEO Says Lower Your Costs or Die (Feb 13)
- Chevron Pledges to Work With US to Remain in Venezuela (Feb 12)
Company: TechnipFMC plc more info
- TechnipFMC Scores Brazil Subsea Contract (Feb 06)
- TechnipFMC Wins North Sea Contract (Jan 30)
- GOM Subsea Contract Goes to TechnipFMC (Jan 09)