- Is the US Shale Boom Really Slowing Down?
- This Isn't Your Father's Oil and Gas Rig Count
- Does IEA See Global Oil Demand Peaking By 2030?
- Shale Has Delinked US Oil and Gas Prices
- Natural Gas Emerging as the World's Go-To Fuel
- Who Actually Controls the World's Oil?
- Are Investors Really Leaving Oil and Gas?
- Algeria's Falling Oil Output Shifts Focus to Shale Gas
- Canada Countering Collapse in US Oil Imports From OPEC
- Argentina Primed for Great Natural Gas Rise
- West Virginia Emerging as a Natural Gas Powerhouse
- Mexico's Growing Reliance on US Oil Will Continue
- Oil Set to Reign as the Dominant Transport Fuel
- Is an Offshore GOM Rebound on the Horizon?
- Canada's Oil Industry Needs More Outlets
- Europe's Oil Demand May Not Dip as Much as Some Claim
- Why Oil From The Middle East Still Matters
- Is a Mature Mexican Gas Market Within Reach?
- LNG Could be a Lifeline for Alaska's Struggling Oil Industry
- Despite Shale Success US Oil Imports Remain High
- US May Become Third Largest Seller of LNG
- Russia's Budget Can Work With $40 Oil
- Key Buyers Push US Oil Exports to Record Highs
- California's Oil Industry Collapses Despite Shale Boom
- Permian Still Booming Despite Hurdles
- Why Just Looking at Oil Reserves is Oversimplified
- Global Offshore Oil Set to Rebound?
- US Crude Oil Exports Continue to Grow
- What Will Oil Prices Be In 2019?
- Canada's Oil Industry Needs $40B to Flourish
- Shell is Wrong: Global Oil Demand Can Only Increase
- Why US Oil Production Won't Peak Anytime Soon
- Can Mexico's Oil Production Rebound?