Matthew V. Veazey
Senior Editor | Rigzone
Senior Editor | Rigzone
A writer and editor who’s covered the energy, transportation, and corrosion control and prevention industries for two decades, Matthew V. Veazey has planned, managed, and created content for online and print platforms. In regard to the oil and gas industry, Matthew has covered the full value chain. He holds a master's degree in mass communication from Louisiana State University and an MBA and bachelor's degree in English from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette.
- Exxon and Sabic Hit Milestone for Texas Project
- Active Well Servicing Metric Keeps Growing
- What's Missing from Oil Prices?
- Honeywell Develops Inventory Tech for Terminal Operator
- McDermott Wins Baltic Chemical Project
- Shell and Chevron Sanction GOM Deepwater Project
- Will North American Activity Pick Up in 2022?
- Chevron and Exxon Issue CCS Updates
- Baker Hughes USA Rig Count Gets Closer to 500
- Borr Drilling Wins More Mexico Work
- Texas Upstream Job Growth Surges 94% for June
- Is the Oil Demand Outlook Too Rosy or Not Rosy Enough?
- Is the Refining Sector in Crisis?
- Shell Starts Up Barracuda
- Whiting Boosts Williston Basin Drilling Inventory
- Nabors and Halliburton Strike Blow for Drilling Automation
- 42% of Q2 Texas Oil and Gas Job Listings Were in Three Cities
- Biden Admin Unveils Pipeline Cybersecurity Mandates
- Danos Honors Field and Staff Employees
- Is USA Gasoline Demand Leveling Off?
- Gas Pipeline Would Bolster Energy Security for Albania
- Texas Upstream Gains Nearly 8,800 Jobs
- Oil Price Projections on the Rise
- Baker Hughes Counts 18 More Drilling Rigs
- ReconAfrica Set to Log Namibia Well
- Halliburton Wins 7-Year Oman Contract
- Oil and Gas Producers Maintain Focus
- Crawling Robots Plod Ahead in Oil and Gas Asset Inspections
- KCA Deutag Eyes Growth in Kazakhstan
- Offshore Guyana JV Sets August Spud Window
- Offshore Well Management Contract Goes to AGR
- 16-Well Drilling Contract Goes to Valaris
- Maersk Drilling Secures $10.5MM Contract Extension
- North Sea Operator Extends Semisub Vessel Contract
- Is the Oil Rally Set to Cool Off?
- Gas Project Modification Worth Billions
- Baker Hughes Tallies More Drilling Rigs
- Shell to Trim Refinery Portfolio
- Namibia Govt Grants Onshore Seismic Permit
- OPEC+ Jolt and Inventory Data Trump Virus Variant Fears
- McDermott Wins New Subsea Customer
- Saudi Aramco Extends Contract for Drilling Rig
- Gulf of Mexico Operator Awards Construction Contract
- Diamond Offshore Strikes Training Deal with Maersk
- BP Awards Four-well Offshore Contract
- Patterson-UTI to Expand USA Drilling Fleet 11%
- Lukoil to Operate Offshore Mexico Project
- Will Texas Bypass Silicon Valley in Innovation?
- $4B Chevron-run Project Advances
- Texas Gulf Coast Project to Create Hundreds of Jobs