Rigzone hosts the largest database of resumes in the oil and gas industry.
Job candidates post their resumes at no charge while employers and recruiters pay a monthly or annual subscription fee for access to their names and addresses. At no additional charge subscribers can also post job ads to attract direct email responses from qualified candidates.
To Post Job Opening Ads
- Click on the "Post a Job" link, complete the form and submit. A Rigzone account representative will review and activate your ad or contact you if any additional information is required.
- When your ad is activated an email is automatically sent to all the candidates in the database with qualifications matching those that you specified in your job opening. The email includes a link to your job opening and invites the candidate to apply by emailing you his resume.
- Subject to geographic limitations that you select when you post your job opening, any candidate with an active resume on Rigzone.com can apply to your job posting with one mouse click.
- When a candidate clicks the "apply" button, a copy of his resume is sent to the email address you entered in your ad. The resume will include the candidates name, address, phone number and email address only if you are a paying subscriber.
- Upon receipt you can bookmark the resume for future reference, print a copy or delete it. At this point Rigzone has no further vested interest, the job candidate and the employer are communicating direct.
- Recruiters and employers with job openings posted on Rigzone have a personal page protected by their Rigzone login I.D. and password. This page is accessed from the "Your Recruitment Center" link. From here Subscribers can manage their job opening ads and keep track of applicant responses.
To Access the Resumes
Click on the Search Resume link or use the Browse Resumes features on the Recruiter Home Page to find qualified job applicants. You can search for, retrieve and review applicant resumes free, but the names addresses, email addresses and phone numbers are only displayed to paying subscribers. Some Rigzone job applicants choose to post a confidential resume. In this case the contact information is not displayed, but subscribers can contact them by email through Rigzone.com.
To Buy a Subscription
You pay a monthly fee for a standard subscription that provides access to thousands of resumes with complete identification and contact information and allows you to post up to 5 job opening ads at no extra cost. When you buy online by credit card, your subscription is processed and activated within a few hours. Your subscription covers one user license accessed through your Rigzone login and password. Please do not give your log in information to anyone else; multi-user subscription packages are available.
Featured Employers, Discounts and Custom Solutions
The featured employer subscription is ideal for the recruiting company or corporate employer with a constant appetite for qualified employees. This premium $1,850 per month subscription plan insures that your job opening ads receive maximum exposure and allows you to solicit offline responses from both Rigzone members and non-members. The featured employer can post up to 10 job openings and place a banner ad link on the Rigzone website and newsletter. Click here for detailed information about this subscription plan.
Longer term subscribers can take advantage of deep discounts. For full details on pricing, click here.
If you are in need of a custom solution we can design a plan to suit. Call us to discuss special billing arrangements, multi-user subscriptions or corporate accounts. We can also quote a Career Center affiliate program, resume feed or an intranet application design. Call 281-345-4040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Detailed Resume Search - with the ability to select
up to 11 different criteria, you can find the perfect candidate with ease.
View Full Resumes Online for Free - you can search
for candidates, find resumes, even bookmark them for later review, all for free.
You only pay for access if you find the candidates you want.
Your Recruitment Center - our online resume management
tool lets you keep track of your job postings, replies received, and resumes that
interest you from one easy-to-use spot.
Promotional Opportunities - get more exposure for
your company and your jobs by becoming a Featured Employer with your company logo
on the Career Center home page, new job posting options, and more.
Post A Job Opening - Let the candidates come to you!
Just place your job posting on the Rigzone Career Center to notify thousands of
potential employees about your hiring needs. We even email candidates that match
your criteria to ensure the best possible response. This is the quickest way to
create awareness of your opening and to hear from candidates interested in your job.
Post a job today.
Search For Candidates - Find the perfect candidate! If you
prefer to look for the candidate that is just the right fit for your position, use
our advanced search. You can search based on a variety of criteria including years experience,
education, skills, location, languages spoken, and more. This is the best way to find
a specific candidate without having to hear from a lot of applicants.
Search resumes now.